Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy Closing this week

This week I had a real nice closing where everyone ended up happy. I was the Buyer Agent in the transaction. The buyer, who was a first time buyer, ended up in a multi-family home with as little as $1500! As I was sitting next to my buyer and reveling in his/her happiness, it occurred to me that there are so many people out there that have no idea of the amount and type of programs that are available to them if they only ask.
I as a Realtor, tend to notice advertisements about these programs. I also spend a lot of time researching for them so I am able to help whomever calls me. However, the general public really does not know where to go, who to contact or what the programs even do! I just hope when you are looking for a home, you remember to contact me and get an amazing deal. I will show you how to do it. Back to my buyer, when he first called me he said "I need you to show me the way". I did and he is now in his new home and not paying rent anymore.

No comments: